The African Academy of Sciences (AAS) invites you to a webinar series based on Climate Change Solutions. This webinar series will take place in September and will create awareness on ideas coming out of the field of Geoengineering and Sustainability.
There will be two webinars on two different topics presented by Professor Martha Schwartz.
This webinar series will focus on two areas:
1) Creating awareness of ideas coming out of the field of geoengineering
2) Future Urban Planning / Landscape Architecture/ Adaptation and how the Urban Landscape will play a critical role in addressing the impacts of climate change in cities.
This webinar series targets individuals and academicians interested in any of the below topics:
· Climate Change
· Climate Science
· Climate Intervention / Geoengineering
· Landscape Architecture
· The importance of the Urban landscape / Adaptation/ Climate Impact
· Planning Cities for Climate Change
Topic: Climate Change and Why the Urban Landscape is Important
Date: Tuesday 27 September 2022
Time: 07:00 AM Eastern Time and 2:00PM EAT
Link: Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 847 2350 9421