This webinar brought together, more than 200 clinical trialists from different research centres on the continent and will included a one and a half hour discussion from a panel comprising of an African trialist, African regulatory authority representative, clinical trials funder representative, and the programme lead of the Clinical Trials Community (CTC), who spoke on issues around:
- The African clinical trial landscape and role of the CTC platform to enhance clinical trial capacity in the region.
- Opportunities for African trialists as members of the Clinical Trial Community.
- The regulatory intelligence in planning trials and the role of the CTC platform.
- Funders perspective of good collaborations and the role of the CTC platform to enhance networking.
- The future of the CTC platform.